Sign in to follow this  
The Coach

30 man protected list & affliate list released

Yeti    0
Yeti

Thanks Yeti, does it really mean anything then

It's too early, and there are too many unknowns. There are kids in camps not even listed on EP.

But like Ryan said, EP is generally a well respected website. It's a good place to start if you're trying to figure out what a roster could look like.

Mr Ricochet    3
Mr Ricochet

I had heard there was a Russian in Cedar Rapids camp but I did not know the name until he scored last night vs Dubuque.

It appears Pavel Tkachkov has come over after playing U17 with Spartak in Russia last year. Looks like he put up good goal numbers for a late '98.

3rd Round KHL pick this past spring

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=354507

Damn nice numbers for this 16 yr old with a late birthday.........

i-pod    0
i-pod

I like the core group the jacks have coming back! A lot of good leaders! What scares me is they do not have one proven USHL goalie on the team!

Why did they trade Latorella away to TC? Seemed like a strange move at the time.

I have no clue why they moved him! He looked good last year! I think TC got a steal!

getz    0
getz

Tell Auston to prove it.....Unless your team wins the title non stop or you're a scoring champ in any league, if you don't come back, you haven't accomplished much of anything....

hockeyboy    0
hockeyboy

Tell Auston to prove it.....Unless your team wins the title non stop or you're a scoring champ in any league, if you don't come back, you haven't accomplished much of anything....

. I must have missed something.

Yeti    0
Yeti

Can a 30 man player bump an affiliate player after they drop to 23, or is the affiliate list frozen?

Pretty sure the affiliate list can be just as fluid as the main roster, if the team's GM so desires. But to be dropped down to the affiliate roster the player has to be either a '99, '98, or '97.

DM47    0
DM47

EP Transfers ‏@ep_transfers 20m20 minutes ago

Confirmed: Cole Bjugson (D) | Fargo Force -> Wenatchee Wild | http://eliteprospects.com/t.php?id=248223#BCHL

Looks like this may have been a trade for Chris Jones. He was listed on the roster at the exhibition game last night but did not play. There was only 6 players in the stands and he would have made 7 so might not be in Fargo yet.

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=156050

Edited by DM47

DM47    0
DM47

EP Transfers ‏@ep_transfers 20m20 minutes ago

Confirmed: Cole Bjugson (D) | Fargo Force -> Wenatchee Wild | http://eliteprospects.com/t.php?id=248223#BCHL

Looks like this may have been a trade for Chris Jones. He was listed on the roster at the exhibition game last night but did not play. There was only 6 players in the stands and he would have made 7 so might not be in Fargo yet.

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=156050

I must be wrong on this because when I looked back at the protected roster that was posted he was on it. I didn't see where he was drafted and didn't remember seeing him play either day this weekend. There is a scrimmage on Monday in Fargo I will have to see if he plays in that.

tpriest    0
tpriest

I know deadline for teams to submit was 7/9/16. Hoping we might see them soon?

I tweeted the league yesterday about the 30 man lists being released....crickets...

smalt21    0
smalt21

USHL released last year's roster/affiliated list Sept 1, so unless a FYC member gets the list, it will be a while.

eaglesfan    0
eaglesfan

I always found them earlier on USA hockey there is a protected list there but I believe from last year just take a look at this site often.

herbst20    0
herbst20

Fargo Force (USHL) to sign #CJHL top goalie Matt Murray of the Spruce Grove Saints. #AJHL

Jimmythegreek    0
Jimmythegreek

Heard Fargo picked up rights to ex NTDP D Brandon Fortunato.

Guess he must be leaving BU.

Mr Ricochet    3
Mr Ricochet

Top jr league in Sweden and the kid puts up 29 points in 45 games as a 6ft 3in Dman!! Nice get for the Lancers and the league............. The 19 yr old will get the exposure he's looking for.