Mr Ricochet

FYC Fantasy Hockey 2015/16 (who wants in)

Mr Ricochet    2
Mr Ricochet

That time again. Anyone who played last year and wants in this year is in. Just confirm in this thread. Anyone new if we have the room you're welcome. If we have enough of an overflow we'll start another league.

Details can be worked out but we'll probably go with a 10-12 team league in a head to head standard scoring format.

Mr Ricochet    2
Mr Ricochet

Very nice. Looks like we might hit 12 players. I know Shaner will get in, don't think he's visited lately, he's the 2 time (?) defending FYC champ.

Yeti, you in again?

Like to expand the rosters to maybe 25 players from 19, and add hits and saves to the scoring.

Again, anyone who was in last year has first dibs. Same will go for next year, so add your name if you plan to be an "active" player.

DM47    0
DM47

Very nice. Looks like we might hit 12 players. I know Shaner will get in, don't think he's visited lately, he's the 2 time (?) defending FYC champ.

Yeti, you in again?

Like to expand the rosters to maybe 25 players from 19, and add hits and saves to the scoring.

Again, anyone who was in last year has first dibs. Same will go for next year, so add your name if you plan to be an "active" player.

I think if possible blocked shots should be added to the scoring to make the defensemen worth a little more. other then a few high point defensemen the best you can hope out of them is a good +/-

Mr Ricochet    2
Mr Ricochet

Was hopin for more, we sit at 7 players. Love to have 12 teams, but ok I'll get us signed into a league and we'll go with what we have. If you know anyone grab em.

47, I will add hits and blocks too.

I've been playing for 6-7 years now and am looking for a change, so we'll add a few more stats and a larger roster. I joined a 30 man roster league and a 20 man. I think we'll go in between with something like 23-25 man roster. This way you need to know the league depth instead of just depending on the waiver wire all season.

Puck drops on the regular season Wednesday October 8th. How bout we draft on Sunday October 5th? The only USHL game that day is LOO @ Lincoln, 4:05 PM........ Is noon ok on the 5th for everyone? If not we can do it earlier.

Watch this thread and I'll give you guys the heads up that I've created the league and will send you a PM with all the links and password to join. Probably tomorrow or at least sometime this week.

OutdoorJoe    0
OutdoorJoe

Never done anything fantasy before, and im pretty clueless as to how it all works. But I would join if your looking for more teams.

Mr Ricochet    2
Mr Ricochet

Never done anything fantasy before, and im pretty clueless as to how it all works. But I would join if your looking for more teams.

Excellent. Nothin to it OJ, you'll catch on. Just go to Yahoo Sports Fantasy Hockey and start looking around. They have mock drafts so you can practice and be ready for the real draft on Oct 5th.

Mr Ricochet    2
Mr Ricochet

Ill Join

Excellent, and welcome SC Man.........

Shaner said he's in too so we have 9 so far.

DM47    0
DM47

Noon or earlier would work ok for me on the 5th. I am heading to the UND v Manitoba game in Grand Forks that day to watch the two goalies from the Force square off.

Mr Ricochet    2
Mr Ricochet

Goodyear is in, that's 10........... Hopin for 12 but would be open to 14 I guess.

OutdoorJoe    0
OutdoorJoe

So dumb question here but what type of league format is used here? Is it the weekly head to head or cumulative points over the season?