• Please log in to reply
1642 replies to this topic

#21 Yeti

Go Stars!

• Global Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 07:52 AM

The Stars will be announcing a trade this morning.

Already, Gamblers goaltender Cam Hackett has tweeted he will be playing in Lincoln this season.

There's more to this trade and it should be announced soon.

#22 Yeti

Go Stars!

• Global Mod
  • 5,206 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 08:19 AM

Stars GM Jon Hull just announced the rest of this trade.  (F) Patrick Polino is also coming to Lincoln.  Not sure yet what the Stars traded to Green Bay for Polino and Hackett.

https://twitter.com/...500687583649792

#23 TheShow

Cup Winning Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 08:43 AM

Wow. That's a great couple pickups, assuming Hackett can take it to the next level this season.

#24 Mr Ricochet

Cup Winning Goalie

• Admin
  • 37,289 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 09:42 AM

Stars GM Jon Hull just announced the rest of this trade.  (F) Patrick Polino is also coming to Lincoln.  Not sure yet what the Stars traded to Green Bay for Polino and Hackett.

https://twitter.com/...500687583649792

Good luck to my guy Patrick Polino...... Nice move by the Stars to get a goalie in that has USHL experience. 

Crush Em Steel
Blackhawks Rock
RIP Huckleberry. 1995-2009.... Thanks for 14 unforgettable years Huck. You will forever be loved and missed.

#25 Yeti

Go Stars!

• Global Mod
  • 5,206 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:20 AM

https://twitter.com/...270702528335872

USHL Hockey Ops ‏@USHLHockeyOps
TRADE: OM (@OmahaLancers) trades Daccord to SC (@Musketeerhockey) for a conditional 2015 Phase II 5th round pick.

Joel Daccord:  http://www.elitepros...p?player=248377

#26 Yeti

Go Stars!

• Global Mod
  • 5,206 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:22 AM

https://twitter.com/...271040216354816

TRADE: GB (@GamblersHockey) trades Hackett and Polino to LIN (@LincolnStars) for a conditional 2015 Phase I 4th round pick.

Wowzers. That's it? A conditional futures pick for Hackett and Polino? I'll take it.

#27 zero.carb

3rd Line Center

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:Hockey, Baseball and College Basketball.

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:24 AM

dbdbb3a0b3ef84e713a2e1ef3700db1f_bigger.USHL Hockey Ops@USHLHockeyOps

TRADE: GB (@GamblersHockey) trades Hackett and Polino to LIN (@LincolnStars) for a conditional 2015 Phase I 4th round pick.

There must be more that we don't know.

#28 hockeyboy

Cup Winning Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 12:46 PM

USHL Hockey Ops‏@USHLHockeyOps·1 hr
TRADE: OM (@OmahaLancers) trades Daccord to SC (@Musketeerhockey) for a conditional 2015 Phase II 5th round pick.

#29 Mr Ricochet

Cup Winning Goalie

• Admin
  • 37,289 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:08 AM

Wowzers. That's it? A conditional futures pick for Hackett and Polino? I'll take it.

Heard anything more since this announcement?  .... Sounds like a move to get under the salary cap.

Crush Em Steel
Blackhawks Rock
RIP Huckleberry. 1995-2009.... Thanks for 14 unforgettable years Huck. You will forever be loved and missed.

#30 Mr Ricochet

Cup Winning Goalie

• Admin
  • 37,289 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:11 AM

Don't if I saw Daccord at a Steel camp or at a USHL Prospect camp, but liked what I saw.   Any Lancer fans see their camp this year?   If so was Joel there and how did he look to you? 

Crush Em Steel
Blackhawks Rock

#31 omalancers

3rd Line Center

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:20 AM

Don't if I saw Daccord at a Steel camp or at a USHL Prospect camp, but liked what I saw.   Any Lancer fans see their camp this year?   If so was Joel there and how did he look to you? 

Yes he was at Lancers camp. He had a solid camp and he played in the all star game. I think it was a close race for tht second goalie spot for Omaha.

#32 drinker209

Checking Forward

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 08:40 PM

Heard anything more since this announcement?  .... Sounds like a move to get under the salary cap.

Does this have anything to do with drafting Pauls from Indiana possibly?

#33 Crazy_Carl

3rd Line Center

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • Interests:Hockey, Guns, Bacon.

Posted 05 August 2014 - 01:13 PM

@HullHockey: The @LincolnStars have traded F Ryan Lomberg to the @YtownPhantoms. We wish Ryan all the best! #StarsNation

#34 BackCheck

2nd Line Center

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 03:15 PM

@HullHockey: The @LincolnStars have traded F Ryan Lomberg to the @YtownPhantoms. We wish Ryan all the best! #StarsNation

I heard earlier today that he had plead guilty to the assault charges and was fined and ordered to pay the victims medical bills. I guess getting that squared away without jail time made him a little easier to trade. Any word on the compensation?

#35 Mr Ricochet

Cup Winning Goalie

• Admin
  • 37,289 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 03:55 PM

I heard earlier today that he had plead guilty to the assault charges and was fined and ordered to pay the victims medical bills. I guess getting that squared away without jail time made him a little easier to trade. Any word on the compensation?

You're sure on your post, have any links?  

Crush Em Steel
Blackhawks Rock

#36 BackCheck

2nd Line Center

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 04:20 PM

Oops! Forgot something.

Edited by BackCheck, 05 August 2014 - 04:21 PM.

#37 Mr Ricochet

Cup Winning Goalie

• Admin
  • 37,289 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 05:23 PM

Oops! Forgot something.

Thank you, BC!!.......... Always liked Lomberg's game.   Hope he's given another chance, and if it's in the USHL it will be good to see him play again, especially for Noreen. 

Crush Em Steel
Blackhawks Rock

#38 Yeti

Go Stars!

• Global Mod
  • 5,206 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 06:13 PM

Minor correction:  He plead guilty to the disorderly conduct charge and the district attorney dropped the assault charge against him.  $1,000 fine for the disorderly conduct charge, and $252 for the medical bills.

As for compensation, my guess is a draft pick or picks.  If there were players involved, that would have been announced today.

#39 Crazy_Carl

3rd Line Center

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • Interests:Hockey, Guns, Bacon.

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:04 AM

Minor correction:  He plead guilty to the disorderly conduct charge and the district attorney dropped the assault charge against him.  $1,000 fine for the disorderly conduct charge, and $252 for the medical bills.

As for compensation, my guess is a draft pick or picks.  If there were players involved, that would have been announced today.
It would seem Youngstown was very eager to pick up Lomberg. Compensation was a 2nd, 3rd, and 5th round pick.

#40 Mr Ricochet

Cup Winning Goalie

• Admin
  • 37,289 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:12 AM

It would seem Youngstown was very eager to pick up Lomberg. Compensation was a 2nd, 3rd, and 5th round pick.

Wow!!!    Noreen things he's close to having big things happen for the Phantoms this year.   ......Nice work by the Stars here. 

Crush Em Steel
Blackhawks Rock