hockeyboy

trade updates

Crozzzby

On another thread ( roster updates) there is a link to an article which has a link to the protected lists for all of the USHL teams as of July 10th or so.

With all of the recent trades and league switching going on, does anyone know of a link to the updated USHL protected lists?

herbst20

They wont put out another list until the 23 man roster is finalized I would assume

hockeyboy

They wont put out another list until the 23 man roster is finalized I would assume

they didnt put out the first one, but I agree should see something after the fall classic

Yeti

I've said this already in another thread but Adam Micheletti (USHL Hockey Ops) told me that the league will release the 25 man rosters of every team on 9/1.

Yeti

The Stars have acquired '97 (F) Grant Jozefek from the Muskegon Lumberjacks.

https://twitter.com/HullHockey/status/501104219651579904

Jozefel was selected by Muskegon in the 1st round (7th overall) of the 2013 USHL Futures Draft. Northeastern commit.

any word yet on whats going the other way?

No picks or players, I know that much.

hockeyboy

So Lincoln gets the 7th player picked for no picks or players? So does that mean they bought the player?

Yeti

So Lincoln gets the 7th player picked for no picks or players? So does that mean they bought the player?

I have no clue. I do know that if any players or picks were involved in the trade, it would have been announced.

Two line pass

I saw on twitter the David Jacobsen of Sioux Falls was traded to Bloomington. Not sure of all the details.

Mr Ricochet

Stars traded defenseman Patrick Gazzillo to Madison. Not sure what the return was.

https://twitter.com/HullHockey/status/504684920632266752

Ole Gazzillo still bouncing around? I liked what this 95 showed as a 16 yr old with the Steel a few years back. Thought he'd find a place in this league..... You can be sure he'll bring some jam to whichever team he plays for.

Yeti

Stars traded defenseman Patrick Gazzillo to Madison. Not sure what the return was.

Ole Gazzillo still bouncing around? I liked what this 95 showed as a 16 yr old with the Steel a few years back. Thought he'd find a place in this league..... You can be sure he'll bring some jam to whichever team he plays for.

He's a little undersized, but the kid has a huge heart and won't back down from anyone. I saw him take on players much bigger than him and do very well.

turk181

He's a little undersized, but the kid has a huge heart and won't back down from anyone. I saw him take on players much bigger than him and do very well.

Is it a Steel thing? Sounds like you could be describing Jimmy Devito.

herbst20

Muskegon has traded Chase Hatcher to Tri City in exchange for a 10th round pick in the 2015 Phase II draft

Mr Ricochet

Muskegon has traded Chase Hatcher to Tri City in exchange for a 10th round pick in the 2015 Phase II draft

He's a big boy, and seems much bigger than they have him listed at 6ft 2in 200lbs. And yes Darien is his pops........

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=122695

Interesting stat line. In his time in the OHL he put up nominal PIMs, but when he got to Muskegon he was just under 3 PIM per game. Guess he was signed for a purpose and coached up. Big body who moves ok, and if used correctly he can contribute IMO as an overager.

Knock some people down, keep the other team in check and make some noise in the crease and corners. IIRC correctly TC's coach, forget the name right now, came from the OHL so he should know Hatcher well.

CalmbeforetheStorm

It looks like 35 of those USHL PIMs were in two games and his PIMs in the "O" don't reflect a knuckle dragger. His history does show he isn't afraid, and he does play physical. Looks like a character 94 that can add some dynamics to a team that has been too young too long.

OutdoorJoe

Dubuque traded defenseman Damian Chrcek to Des Moines for a conditional pick.

Edited by OutdoorJoe

herbst20

Looking at the game live screen on pointstreak tonight, Somehow Muskegon has acquired Steven Merl from Madison. Merl was the Capitals 3rd round draft pick in in the entry draft. 6'2 center out of Belle Tire.

jsj716

Looking at the game live screen on pointstreak tonight, Somehow Muskegon has acquired Steven Merl from Madison. Merl was the Capitals 3rd round draft pick in in the entry draft. 6'2 center out of Belle Tire.

Traded Haralds Egle for him

Mr Ricochet

Traded Haralds Egle for him

Wow. Think Egle was a bit of a disappointment last year as he was highly regarded. Hopefully the new surroundings are good for him.

Thanks, jsj............