hockeyboy

trade updates

hockeyboy

USHL Hockey Ops@USHLHockeyOps24 mins

TRADE: DM (@bucshockey) trades Tom Novak to WAT (@BlckHawksHockey) for 2015 Phase I 1st and 2015 Phase II 3rd

USHL Hockey Ops@USHLHockeyOps21 mins

TRADE: MAD(@MadCapsHockey) trades Butala, Wisocky,Phase I 2nd, Phase II 2nd to SC(@Musketeerhockey) for Stillwell, McCormick, Watson, Watson

USHL Hockey Ops@USHLHockeyOps19 mins

TRADE: CR (@RidertownUSA) trades Alger to OMA (@OmahaLancers) for 2015 Phase I 3rd

USHL Hockey Ops@USHLHockeyOps19 mins

TRADE: SC (@Musketeerhockey) trades Jax Murray to MAD (@MadCapsHockey) for future considerations

USHL Hockey Ops@USHLHockeyOps18 mins

TRADE: DM (@bucshockey) trades 2015 Phase II 4th to SF (@sfstampede) for Troy Conzo

USHL Hockey Ops@USHLHockeyOps42s

TRADE: MUS (@MuskegonJacks) trades Mark Yanis to GB (@GamblersHockey) for a conditional 2015 Phase II 10th round pick.

USHL Hockey Ops@USHLHockeyOps11m

TRADE: MUS (@MuskegonJacks) trades Ryan Lomberg to LIN (@LincolnStars) for a conditional 2015 Phase II 11th round pick.

Edited by hockeyboy

herbst20

Sioux City has a history of making alot of trades. CR and Sioux City made at least 3 trades with one another last year.

hockeyboy

Most of this is Madison acquiring Wisconsin kids. I see SC received Cooper Watson unannounced from Waterloo as part of one of the Waterloo trades and dealt him to Strand and the Caps.

Goodyear9919

1 spot left open on Lincoln list.

USHL Hockey Ops@USHLHockeyOps11m

TRADE: MUS (@MuskegonJacks) trades Ryan Lomberg to LIN (@LincolnStars) for a conditional 2015 Phase II 11th round pick.

Stars will acquire the rights to suspended Maine forward Ryan Lomberg http://sbnation.com/e/5652260

4P95mbD7_normal.jpegJeff Cox@JeffCoxSports · 19h

Regarding earlier post on suspended Maine F Ryan Lomberg: 2 Maine sources have said he's likely off team and will report to Lincoln.

Stars have all kinds of players with legal issues.... :eeek:

Yeti

1 spot left open on Lincoln list.

USHL Hockey Ops‏@USHLHockeyOps11m

Stars will acquire the rights to suspended Maine forward Ryan Lomberg http://sbnation.com/e/5652260

4P95mbD7_normal.jpegJeff Cox@JeffCoxSports · 19h

Regarding earlier post on suspended Maine F Ryan Lomberg: 2 Maine sources have said he's likely off team and will report to Lincoln.

Stars have all kinds of players with legal issues.... :eeek:

Just one. The other two are no longer on the team.

hockeyboy

Not sure what this Lomberg did, but you would think Lincoln would stay clear of issues for awhile.

Edited by hockeyboy

Goodyear9919

http://mainecampus.com/2014/05/10/lomberg-suspended-facing-assault-charges/

" Lomberg allegedly knocked the victim to the ground and kicked him in the face and chest before being restrained. The victim allegedly received a broken nose and a concussion. The actions were reported to the Orono Police Department and Lomberg was summoned but not arrested."

Yeti

Not sure what this Lomberg did, but you would think Lincoln would stay clear of issues for awhile.

I agree. I'm not overly thrilled about this acquisition. But what do I know.

Goodyear9919

If the kid comes in with a good attitude, and plays to earn another scholarship then Lincoln hit jackpot.

That's IF.. On flip side, if he comes in with a pissed off attitude and I'm-better-than-everyone mentality, Lincoln just poisended locker room.

Hopefully it works out like it did for Saints this past season with a very similar situation in Alexx Privitera...

Who oddly enough also had rights traded from Muskegon

Mr Ricochet

If the kid comes in with a good attitude, and plays to earn another scholarship then Lincoln hit jackpot.

That's IF.. On flip side, if he comes in with a pissed off attitude and I'm-better-than-everyone mentality, Lincoln just poisended locker room.

Hopefully it works out like it did for Saints this past season with a very similar situation in Alexx Privitera...

Agreed, give the kid a look and if he deserves it a chance. ......

I remember him but don't remember him putting up as many points as he did for the Jacks. He's an overager and an import. If he cleans up his act he'll be a a beast. http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=76376

i-pod

He was in Muskegon for only a year and played on the worst team in Muskegon history. He is a good skater and can put the puck in the net. He put up good numbers on a really bad team here in Muskegon. He plays with a mean streak. If he puts his past behind him the stars made a great trade. That being said the lumberjacks had no room for anymore imports nor anther over ager. The jacks also traded Yanis to Greenbay for a 10th round Phase two pick I believe.

Edited by i-pod

Yeti

Agreed, give the kid a look and if he deserves it a chance. ......

I remember him but don't remember him putting up as many points as he did for the Jacks. He's an overager and an import. If he cleans up his act he'll be a a beast. http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=76376

Because Lomberg has played three seasons of hockey in the USA, he's not considered an import in the eyes of the USHL. I confirmed that yesterday. Overager, yes. Import, no.

Mr Ricochet

Because Lomberg has played three seasons of hockey in the USA, he's not considered an import in the eyes of the USHL. I confirmed that yesterday. Overager, yes. Import, no.

A good thing for the Stars. How are they looking on overagers and imports as far as the 30 man rosters.

Crazy_Carl

Stars currently have 6 imports and 2 overagers on their 30 man roster.

Hoff - Norway

Kalynuk - Canada

Klack - Canada

Lee - Canada

Shiplo - Canada

Lomberg - Canada - 94

Frantti - 94

Edited by Crazy_Carl

Mr Ricochet

Hoff - Norway

Kalynuk - Canada

Klack - Canada

Lee - Canada

Shiplo - Canada

Lomberg - Canada - 94

Frantti - 94

Hey Crazed, Yeti pointed out somewhere that Lomberg has played 3 years in the US and that allows him to not be designated an import. Although he's still an overager he's no longer an import.

So the number is 5 imports right now for the Stars.

Yeti

Hoff - Norway

Kalynuk - Canada

Klack - Canada

Lee - Canada

Shiplo - Canada

Lomberg - Canada - 94

Frantti - 94

Lee and Lomberg aren't imports in the eyes if the USHL. They both have played at least 3 seasons in the USA.

Goodyear9919

Chris Roy@Chris_MHJ15 hrs

@jrhockeywriter talked w/ UMaine's Ryan Lomberg about recent reports. He said no change & believes he's a Black Bear. #mesports #gomaine

Yeti

Chris Roy‏@Chris_MHJ15 hrs

@jrhockeywriter talked w/ UMaine's Ryan Lomberg about recent reports. He said no change & believes he's a Black Bear. #mesports #gomaine

But then there are tweets like this:

https://twitter.com/WCSHSPORTSGUY/status/488837979847159808

LEE GOLDBERG ‏@WCSHSPORTSGUY
NEWS CENTER has confirmed that Ryan Lomberg has left the @MaineIceHockey team and will report to USHL camp with Lincoln Stars.#mesports

More here: http://www.wcsh6.com/story/sports/2014/07/14/u-maine-forward-had-11-goals-last-season/12660373/

His name isn't on the Maine 2014-15 roster, either. http://www.goblackbears.com/sports/m-hockey/2014-15/roster

Yeti

The Stars will be announcing a trade this morning.

Already, Gamblers goaltender Cam Hackett has tweeted he will be playing in Lincoln this season.

There's more to this trade and it should be announced soon.

TheShow

Wow. That's a great couple pickups, assuming Hackett can take it to the next level this season.

Mr Ricochet

Stars GM Jon Hull just announced the rest of this trade. (F) Patrick Polino is also coming to Lincoln. Not sure yet what the Stars traded to Green Bay for Polino and Hackett.

https://twitter.com/HullHockey/status/490500687583649792

Good luck to my guy Patrick Polino...... Nice move by the Stars to get a goalie in that has USHL experience.