Sign in to follow this  
Mr Ricochet

The Difference Between American and European Football (Very, Very Funny)

Miracle on Vanrick

Awesome!! Thanks for posting, looking forward to seeing NBC's coverage of the EPL

Mr Ricochet

How many countries are in this country?

A wenker is a person who likes to be alone!

No playoffs? My job just got a lot easier.

Tough sport to follow as a beginner, as I found myself a bit like the guy in the vid, but once you start to get it it's a helluva sport played by some incredible athletes with backgrounds as diverse as the world has to offer from every country in the world that have fought numerous wars against each other over hundreds of years in front of some truly disturbed fans in tradition rich cities on fields that have been there in some cases for 100+ years.

Talk about back stories to seemingly every match be it league or international play. Rivalries that go back over 100 years.

The BPL on NBC Sports, can't wait. I recorded at least a couple games each week last year, especially the BPL and would watch them during the week. Can't tell you how many times my mom would call and ask what I thought of the Hawk game and I told her I'm watching soccer. She'd ask why aren't you watching the Hawks and I'd tell her the soccer game is more physical and entertaining, I'm tired of watching the Hawks play tic tak toe.

If you haven't tried watching this sport, give it a chance. You just may be surprised.

Mr Ricochet

Awesome!! Thanks for posting, looking forward to seeing NBC's coverage of the EPL

Barcelona or Real Madrid this year? Has the technical ball control style of the Spainards been revamped by Bayern Munich? If I had to bet a dollar I'd say Bayern Munich is the best team in the world right now.

You watch the Bayern v Man City game a couple days ago?

Miracle on Vanrick

Barcelona or Real Madrid this year? Has the technical ball control style of the Spainards been revamped by Bayern Munich? If I had to bet a dollar I'd say Bayern Munich is the best team in the world right now.

You watch the Bayern v Man City game a couple days ago?

The run Barcelona has gone on the past few years to me is one of the best in sports history. Simply amazing with a player that is the modern Pele. I agree though, not only Munich but the Bundesliga in general is producing the best club teams in the world right now. German soccer is a force to reckon with right now and my favorite going into the 2014 World Cup with Spain behind but following closely!