Sign in to follow this  
Chopstyx

Merry Christmas Everyone

Chopstyx

Merry Christmas Everyone, New Sticks and Skates For everyone? not me just got a new ice flasher and Ice rods!!!!

so just letting the Chicago Steel know if i don't get any ice here, I'll be the guy fishing the rink!!!!!!!

SORRY ABOUT THE HOLES, REALLY!!!!!!

Edited by Chopstyx

Mr Ricochet

Merry Christmas Everyone, New Sticks and Skates For everyone? not me just got a new ice flasher and Ice rods!!!!

so just letting the Chicago Steel know if i don't get any ice here, I'll be the guy fishing the rink!!!!!!!

SORRY ABOUT THE HOLES, REALLY!!!!!!

:lol^::lmao: ............ I think all the ice is on my deck which doesn't get enough sun. Merry Christmas to all and hopefully Santa remembers your address.

Fangers

Merry Christmas to all. Best part of this year for me is getting to potentially start round two of the hockey go-round: got my 3.5 yr old grand son learn to skate lessons, starting in January. He's been begging to be able to skate like his uncle :)

Goalieproud

Merry Christmas to all!! RO21 I think you have to have my permission to use a picture of me or else it is copyright infringement!! But in the spirit of Christmas go ahead. I usually wear a hat though.

ro21

Merry Christmas to all!! RO21 I think you have to have my permission to use a picture of me or else it is copyright infringement!! But in the spirit of Christmas go ahead. I usually wear a hat though.

We dont have copy right laws in Ireland ask the new princess

minor life

Happy Holidays all.

Miracle on Vanrick

Happy Holidays to you all on FYC!!

Enjoy the season with those closest to you all!

Mr Ricochet

Merry Christmas to all. Best part of this year for me is getting to potentially start round two of the hockey go-round: got my 3.5 yr old grand son learn to skate lessons, starting in January. He's been begging to be able to skate like his uncle :)

The little fella has no idea of the mistakes the adults won't make this time around as the bumps have been smoothed for him. This will be so much fun for you Fang, as you will be able to enjoy the ride so much more without quite the same worries as having your boy on the ice.

Question though. Is Santa bringing the little dude a pair of goalie pads or a forward's stick?

Fangers

The little fella has no idea of the mistakes the adults won't make this time around as the bumps have been smoothed for him. This will be so much fun for you Fang, as you will be able to enjoy the ride so much more without quite the same worries as having your boy on the ice.

Question though. Is Santa bringing the little dude a pair of goalie pads or a forward's stick?

Yeah, I'm looking forward to it. I'm big believer in good skating skills being essential, so will let him just skate and if he wants to jump in net down the road then I'm sure I've gear of all sizes lol. He already likes putting on all his uncles old gear, both skater & goalie.

Mr Ricochet

Yeah, I'm looking forward to it. I'm big believer in good skating skills being essential, so will let him just skate and if he wants to jump in net down the road then I'm sure I've gear of all sizes lol. He already likes putting on all his uncles old gear, both skater & goalie.

Life is good when you are just sitting there watching 4-5-6 yr olds skate and play hockey. No bias, worries or anger just the pure joy of the sport and the kids. Only a couple years later things get serious but at this stage is just the fun of the sport.

hackshow22

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!