Ryan

College Commitments

Rparkerguy

Regarding sites that list college committements. I find the Heisenberg site to be quite inaccurate (missing players, commit dates, etc..).

The College Hockey Inc site is much more accurate and has a easy to read player list for each school. Navigate to the bottom of the commit list and click on the conference name, then pick the school you are interested in.

http://collegehockeyinc.com/stats/commitments.php

hockeycrew

Regarding sites that list college committements. I find the Heisenberg site to be quite inaccurate (missing players, commit dates, etc..).

The College Hockey Inc site is much more accurate and has a easy to read player list for each school. Navigate to the bottom of the commit list and click on the conference name, then pick the school you are interested in.

http://collegehockeyinc.com/stats/commitments.php

I have referenced both but have found on numerous occasions, they have players listed that are no longer committed to that school. I prefer Heisenberg over College Hockey Inc. personally. It's all personal preference.

jkozak

Both can be inaccurate, especially on arrival dates (where college hockey recruiting seems to have fog of war on that info that rivals stratego), but between the two usually most players are listed. College Hockey News has a listing as well, but shares the same inaccuracies of the other two at times. I try and share what we know about players in context at OTB as well.. this month's commit round-up is here: http://overtheboards.net/college-hockey-commitments-march-2014/

Fangers

UAH cut 6 existing players - less than 24 hrs after end of year banquet - to make room for all the new recruits. Those new guys need to be aware of what they going into as the remaining players all lost friends to open a spot for them. Sure to be some animosity and tension, least in the beginning.

Mr Ricochet

UAH cut 6 existing players - less than 24 hrs after end of year banquet - to make room for all the new recruits. Those new guys need to be aware of what they going into as the remaining players all lost friends to open a spot for them. Sure to be some animosity and tension, least in the beginning.

Six of them? New coach, AD or something to cause a shakeup? This can't be normal, or even close to it.

Mr Ricochet

Both can be inaccurate, especially on arrival dates (where college hockey recruiting seems to have fog of war on that info that rivals stratego), but between the two usually most players are listed. College Hockey News has a listing as well, but shares the same inaccuracies of the other two at times. I try and share what we know about players in context at OTB as well.. this month's commit round-up is here: http://overtheboards.net/college-hockey-commitments-march-2014/

This is some fine work, Jkoz. Very helpful...........

Hope Mason Bergh is back next year with the Steel. I'd guess he's the fastest skater on the club and he shows some decent hands, and at times the first rate tenacity to go along with his speed to make him a helluva forechecker. I think mason has a real nice foundation.

As little college hockey as I watch I love watching Ohio State and their go go system. At 20 yrs old I think smooth skating Dman Victor Bjorkung will step right in assuming they have the room.

Fangers

Six of them? New coach, AD or something to cause a shakeup? This can't be normal, or even close to it.

New head coach & 1 assistant hired before this season and all the returning players were already locked in with LOIs (or they may have cut some last summer). They only graduate 4 seniors but in their zeal to "rebuild" and get "their guys" onboard they lined up 10/11 recruits (number varies based on who listen to/read) so they had to cut some to keep total on campus @28.

Sucks for the young men cut because they committed to the school when the future was still in doubt for the program, and this how their loyalty rewarded. None of them did anything (no off ice or school issues) to warrant this, they all hard workers. This lack of loyalty from the coaching staff not going unnoticed in the locker room, and any recruit needs to seriously consider all other offers before accepting uah.

Coach very adept at coach speak which resonates well with school admin, media, alum, fans, recruits & their parents. Talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk...

Jimmythegreek

Hearing BU lands a D man for next season ....... stay tuned

Jimmythegreek

It's official.....

u18s Brandan Fortunato to BU this fall

Yeti

Stars forward Keegan Ward has committed to Northern Michigan. I assume it's for 2015 or 2016.