DM47

Saturday GDT 11-11

DM47

Fargo gives Strauss Mann the nod after the shutout last night. Early goal from Fargo waved off.  Sammy Steele comes back later and gets Fargo on the board.  Matt Miller responds to tie it at 1 at the end of the first.  Fargo controlling play in the first out shooting Sioux City 14-5

DM47

Fargo keeps up the pressure in the 2nd firing another 18 shots that period.  They lead off the scoring on the first shift and follow up with a power play goal towards the  end of the period to take a 3-1 lead into locker room.

DM47

Some fireworks in the 3rd as Pospisil goes after Loughran, Hurley jumps in for Loughran but Loughran jumps right back on the Pospisil/Hurley pile. Loughran gets ejected for continuing, Sioux City gets extra 2 for Aggressor.  The action gets Sioux City going though as they score shortly after.

DM47

Good effort and hustle by Sioux City in the 3rd but they Fall short.  Sense caps off the scoring in an empty net goal.

Mr Ricochet

Thanks, 47.  Busy day for me and I took a road trip to see some ECHL action in Quad Cities to see Kulbakov and Sam Warning battle Chicago's ECHL entry.  ....... I can't recommend this level enough to a fan.  Littered with USHL alum and solid hockey by all accounts. 

Appreciate you updating the board. 

Chipper Fan

Congrats to Sammy Steele for his first USHL goal last night. He's been fighting for ice-time along with Ross Mitton. It's good to see Steele on the scoresheet, while Mitton played quite hard on the puck on Friday against DM.