herbst20

Dmbucshighlight Announcement

DMBucshighlights
37 minutes ago, DEADpanBUC said:

Just curious, since you are editing the HockeyTV footage, if you are still going to include fights and the scrums after plays. I didn't know if the team or league was going to frown upon that since you are using the HockeyTV stuff for the videos now.

Fights will probably still be included. Scrums probably not. Focusing more on just goals at this point.

ducktape

Congratz DmBucs.   Glad it worked out for you.     I think that the two cease orders did not come from the same place.  HockeyTV isn't losing any revenue.  Their focus is on live streaming the game.   If I remember right you can even post clips on your facebook account using it.     Each of the organizations need to prioritize what's best for the Team.   Part of that is a review about how different forms of media that the fans use is distributed.  In the case with DMBucs  people thought it was a lose lose but turned out to be a win win.  

The question came up about others posting.   I really haven't had much time to post videos of the game....Occasionally I go live at the end of a game on Facebook (usually the last 2 minutes) but nobody has said anything to me yet about it.  

And yes after a couple year hiatus I'm back.

Rico I like the way the board looks.

Got a lot of catching up to do.....

-Troy

aka Ducktapensuprglue

Mr Ricochet
4 hours ago, ducktape said:

Congratz DmBucs.   Glad it worked out for you.     I think that the two cease orders did not come from the same place.  HockeyTV isn't losing any revenue.  Their focus is on live streaming the game.   If I remember right you can even post clips on your facebook account using it.     Each of the organizations need to prioritize what's best for the Team.   Part of that is a review about how different forms of media that the fans use is distributed.  In the case with DMBucs  people thought it was a lose lose but turned out to be a win win.  

The question came up about others posting.   I really haven't had much time to post videos of the game....Occasionally I go live at the end of a game on Facebook (usually the last 2 minutes) but nobody has said anything to me yet about it.  

And yes after a couple year hiatus I'm back.

Rico I like the way the board looks.

Got a lot of catching up to do.....

-Troy

aka Ducktapensuprglue

Welcome back, Duck.  Hope all is well. :beers: