DMBucshighlights

FYC Pick Em Standings 2017-2018

DMBucshighlights

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wm2olUuElvKWcKphXmcE5H414vBWCPzuy53_I1Ax9Vs/edit?usp=sharing

Here we go again! Good luck everyone. Same rules as before.

1. If you have 2 of the same number then the first game listed will count, the 2nd game will not. Example:

Waterloo 4 Waterloo 4
Sioux City 3 Tri City 3
Tri City 3 Sioux City 3
Des Moines 1 Des Moines 1

In the scenario on the left, you will score 3 points if SC wins but will not score anything for TC even if they win because you already assigned 3 points to SC. In the scenario on the right, you score 3 points if TC wins but none for SC regardless of win or loss.

2. If you forget to post a number, you will score no points for that game. The exception will be if we can obviously determine what point value was to go next to that team. Example:

Youngstown 3 Youngstown
Muskegon 1 Muskegon 1
Green Bay Green Bay

In the scenario on the left, we will assume that you meant to put a 2 next to Green Bay since that is the only available option. If GB wins you will score 2 points. In the scenario on the right, we do not know whether GB or Y-town is worth 2 or 3 points so you will score no points for both of these games.

3. Making picks after one game has started

Youngstown 2 (3:00 start time)
Tri City 1
Fargo 3
Dubuque 4

Let's say you made these picks at 4:00 and did not realize the Y-town game had already begun. You can not score 4 points for any game because you picked late on that one. We will switch the 4 with the 2 and if Dubuque wins their game you can still score 2 points. You will not score any points for the Y-town game.

4. Multiple posts for one day

Let's say you make the following picks for a certain gameday:

Lincoln 4

Sioux Falls 3

Chicago 1

Fargo 2

Then later on you make another post with these picks for the same gameday:

Lincoln 3

Des Moines 1

Green Bay 4

Fargo 2

If you make multiple posts for the same day I will only pay attention to your first post. I will ignore any additional posts. If you wish to change your picks please edit your original post prior to the games starting.

5. Picking two teams that are playing each other

I'm going to use a scenario that actually happened as an example here. These were the games for the day:

Waterloo @ Muskegon

Des Moines @ Madison

Sioux City @ Tri City

Picks were made as follows:

Player A Player B

Madison 2 Sioux City 3

Des Moines 3 Madison 2

Sioux City 1 Tri City 1

If you make picks that involve two teams that play against each other then you will score no points for that game. The reason for this is I have no way of knowing who you actually intend to win. Using the example above player A can not score for Madison or Des Moines and did not make a pick for Waterloo and Muskegon. Therefore, player A can only score 1 point if Sioux City wins. Player B can not score for Sioux City or Tri City and also did not make a pick for Waterloo and Muskegon. Therefore, player B can only score 2 points if Madison wins.

Edited by DMBucshighlights

Mr Ricochet

Indeed, thanks HighlightMan!!:beers:

smalt21

DMBucs ---- I will try to "tally the points" whenever possible.

DMBucshighlights
1 hour ago, smalt21 said:

DMBucs ---- I will try to "tally the points" whenever possible.

Thanks man. I appreciate that. After this first day of games I'll post a master list of those that are playing in the original post so when one of us is scoring you can just copy that list and post the numbers in. 

smalt21

So far :

Rico

Maiden

CaseMag

Smalt21

MSgt

DMBucs

Captamer7

BigFoot

Seat 18

AyziggyZomba

hockeyboy

SaintsFan 22

EaglesFan

Edited by smalt21
update

DMBucshighlights

Here is the first update of the year! The top 10 after the month of October (which is also the top 10 for the month of October alone):

1. smalt21 - 136

2. DMBucshighlights - 129

3. casemagnum - 128

3. Maiden - 128

5. seat18 - 124

6. AyziggyZomba - 115

7. Bigfoot - 113

8. MSgt - 111

9. hockeyboy - 106

10. Mr Ricochet - 100