Sign in to follow this  
DM47

Fargo Force News

DM47

Fargo Force sign a media partnership with Valley News Live

http://www.fargoforce.com/news_article/show/821097?referrer_id=2837456

Valley News Live has NBC, CBS and CW affiliation in the area and broadcast newscasts on all 3 stations throughout the day. I honestly felt like the l9cal Fox and ABC stations have done a better job broadcasting for them in the past. WDAY has the ABC affiliation and also own the local news paper. They were the ones doing the Fargo Force show the last 2 seasons so I hope that continues or gets picked up in this deal. It is nice they will broadcast a couple game on TV this year, not that I will be home watching.

We have been pretty fortunate in the area that we have BEK TV that carries a lot of local sporting events. They broadcast club hockey games from University of Jamestown and Minot State University fairly regularly along with some High School games. Bismarck got an Arena Football team this year which they broadcast almost all of their games on BEL, even the out of town games, saw them play in Sioux City one game.

TheShow

So this means the games will be shown locally for free or just highlights and other stuff? That article is incredibly poorly written.

Mr Ricochet

Gotta agree with Show here. I see nothing that specifies anything about what number of games will be broadcast.

casemagnum

I read it as having a few games broadcast on MeTV which is available to watch for free on 11.3. Yes it doesn't say how many but it is a step forward at least for those who can't make it or afford it. Hope it works out for all involved!!

DM47

This year Fargo is going back to having the team introduces to season ticket holders at the arena which I always preferred over the off site pre season get together at Thunder Road. They have the players giving arena tours and an open skate in the other arena. A much better fan experience interacting with the new team. They are also having the players deliver the tickets to season ticket holders at their home if they wish.