#1 DM47

Cup Winning Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 03:59 PM

Fargo Force sign a media partnership with Valley News Live

http://www.fargoforc...rrer_id=2837456

Valley News Live has NBC, CBS and CW affiliation in the area and broadcast newscasts on all 3 stations throughout the day. I honestly felt like the l9cal Fox and ABC stations have done a better job broadcasting for them in the past. WDAY has the ABC affiliation and also own the local news paper. They were the ones doing the Fargo Force show the last 2 seasons so I hope that continues or gets picked up in this deal. It is nice they will broadcast a couple game on TV this year, not that I will be home watching.

We have been pretty fortunate in the area that we have BEK TV that carries a lot of local sporting events. They broadcast club hockey games from University of Jamestown and Minot State University fairly regularly along with some High School games. Bismarck got an Arena Football team this year which they broadcast almost all of their games on BEL, even the out of town games, saw them play in Sioux City one game.

#2 TheShow

Cup Winning Coach

• Members
  • 1,495 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 04:22 PM

So this means the games will be shown locally for free or just highlights and other stuff? That article is incredibly poorly written.

#3 DM47

Cup Winning Coach

• Members
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 06:19 PM

I am understanding a few home games will be broadcast live.

#4 Mr Ricochet

Cup Winning Goalie

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,289 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 07:40 PM

Gotta agree with Show here.  I see nothing that specifies anything about what number of games will be broadcast. 

Crush Em Steel
Blackhawks Rock
RIP Huckleberry. 1995-2009.... Thanks for 14 unforgettable years Huck. You will forever be loved and missed.

#5 casemagnum

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 08:23 PM

I read it as having a few games broadcast on MeTV which is available to watch for free on 11.3. Yes it doesn't say how many but it is a step forward at least for those who can't make it or afford it. Hope it works out for all involved!!