CottonEyeJoe42

Rosters

CottonEyeJoe42

Is there a reason the rosters leak was removed? I managed to save it if it was just due to the news article being taken down.

Mr Ricochet

Yea, it was taken down as a courtesy to Johnson, his paper and the league. I'd assume we'll get to see it again soon.

CottonEyeJoe42

So, is that a "go ahead and post it" or a "wait for the league to post it"

Mr Ricochet

No Joe, don't post. Don't wanna make trouble for anyone...........

Glenn Gumbley

Interesting that CR doesn't have any 97s listed, maybe herbst20 knows what the plan is?

hang10

Interesting that CR doesn't have any 97s listed, maybe herbst20 knows what the plan is?

Not a bad idea this early.

herbst20

There was only one that could have been listed from last years squad which is Grant Loven. I am told he had off season surgery and hasn't been cleared to skate yet. With knowing that, I am not surprised there aren't any 97s listed.

Glenn Gumbley

There was only one that could have been listed from last years squad which is Grant Loven. I am told he had off season surgery and hasn't been cleared to skate yet. With knowing that, I am not surprised there aren't any 97s listed.

I noticed that Hound Justin Lee is an AP, I wonder if you will get him. Even Cedar Rapids is better than Wilcox! :)

herbst20

I noticed that Hound Justin Lee is an AP, I wonder if you will get him. Even Cedar Rapids is better than Wilcox! :)

He was just OK in camp IMO. Undersized but mobile LHD. At least a year away from USHL ready in my opinion

Yeti

Where are the rosters posted?

Nowhere, for now.

Welcome to FYC.

Glenn Gumbley

Nowhere, for now.

Welcome to FYC.

With 7 97s on the Lincoln list JH must be working on some moves?

Glenn Gumbley

He was just OK in camp IMO. Undersized but mobile LHD. At least a year away from USHL ready in my opinion

Pretty good Midget, and didn't look out of place in the SJ games he played.

BackCheck

For what it's worth, it's easy enough to find the cached web page for the article and the author still has the pdf on his Scribd page.

MadhouseOnHickman

Nowhere, for now.

Welcome to FYC.

They might not make any moves at all with them, some won't make the team....

Glenn Gumbley

Nowhere, for now.

Welcome to FYC.

They might not make any moves at all with them, some won't make the team....

Well yes, but with Peters, Dorbach, Westlund, and Aamodt, supposedly headed for College, and Korenar back home it kind of makes you wonder what the plan is. :)

Mr Ricochet

Aamodt was staying another year last I heard. Anyone hear differently? He's gonna anchor that LIN defense IMO.

Mr Ricochet

What is the limit on overagers anyway?

Ryan

I'm pretty sure it's still a max of 4.

Mr Ricochet

Is it that many, Flyin? Damn near a 1/5th of the 23 man.

Glenn Gumbley

Aamodt was staying another year last I heard. Anyone hear differently? He's gonna anchor that LIN defense IMO.

That's good! Unless Mankato loses someone between now and registration. I don't get the CSSHL APs I'm pretty sure some of those kids are going BCHL.

Glenn Gumbley

So a 97 Euro would be a two spotter right?

Kvaca a 97 Euro would count as an import and an OA wouldn't he?

Edited by Glenn Gumbley

Mr Ricochet

IIRC a Euro import count's a 2 imports starting in 2018/19. But a Canadian kid won't count as an import, again if IIRC.

Glenn Gumbley

IIRC a Euro import count's a 2 imports starting in 2018/19. But a Canadian kid won't count as an import, again if IIRC.

Okay, so a 97 Euro would count as one OA and one Euro then I suspect.