Sign in to follow this  
turk181

2017 BOYS SELECT 15 PLAYER DEVELOPMENT CAMP

turk181

Games start today. Also being streamed on myhockeytv. Rosters can be found by clicking on Team in the schedule page (Blue, Red, etc.) then by clicking Rosters.....http://teamusa.usahockey.com/page/show/3412440-2017-boys-select-15-player-development-camp

Maiden

Some pretty good players from around the country at this 02 birth year not there.

smalt21

Some pretty good players from around the country at this 02 birth year not there.

Ryan Mulrenin from Wayzata for one.

turk181

If you’d like to catch some running commentary from the 15 Camp, this isn’t bad.... TheScout.ca @TheScoutDotCa Jul 17

More

Eamon Powell of Syracuse Nats quickly becoming a favourite in the early going. Beautiful controlled skater. Smooth & intelligent. Dialed in.

Edited by turk181

Mr Ricochet

Thanks for posting, I am heading there for Tuesday and Wednesday, looking forward to it.

Would think this camp is the big one, the last yr these kids aren't drafted or tendered, no? .........Are you going to the WJC Summer Showcase in Plymouth this month?

DetroitRocks

I only saw a couple of Peterson's shifts but...wow. I would say Antonio Stranges could possibly be a first round pick down the road as well. I was there for two days and it's tough to see everyone but Stranges definitley stood out as well but overall I think this is a pretty good birth year. Should be fun to watch them this coming season.

Mr Ricochet

I only saw a couple of Peterson's shifts but...wow. I would say Antonio Stranges could possibly be a first round pick down the road as well. I was there for two days and it's tough to see everyone but Stranges definitley stood out as well but overall I think this is a pretty good birth year. Should be fun to watch them this coming season.

You going to the WJC Summer Showcase in Plymouth the 28th-29th?

Mr Ricochet

Where will the best play if not HS or prep school, Midget Minor?

DetroitRocks

Yeah, depends where you are from but many will play 16U, most will not play 15U. If you are from MN or New England maybe high school or prep school. If you are a Detroit or Chicago kid, midget minor for sure.