Mr Ricochet

Team USA's World Junior Camp Roster/WJSS Thread

Mr Ricochet

Thanks again, Turk........... Hard to see the Storm's Larsson not on the roster with the yr he's having.  I think the Storm will be just fine with Barczewski in goal.  Kid was lights out in the NAHL last yr:  http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=273884

Guess goalie Colton Point with his US-Canada dual eligibility chose Canada. 

Mr Ricochet

Kearney Hub/DAN ZIELINSKI  Storms Larsson will represent Sweden in WJC http://www.kearneyhub.com/sports/local/storm/tri-city-storm-s-filip-larsson-to-play-in-world/article_2ec17cde-db72-11e7-be66-b38348223a21.html

Larsson will miss seven games, beginning on Dec. 15 when the Storm face Dubuque.

In his absence, backup Jake Barczewski will take over the starting duties and the team will call up a goalie from the affiliate level to fill Larsson’s roster spot.

turk181

Montreal has sent Dman, Victor Mete, to Canada’s WJrs. Team.

turk181
On 12/6/2017 at 6:32 PM, Mr Ricochet said:

Thanks again, Turk........... Hard to see the Storm's Larsson not on the roster with the yr he's having.  I think the Storm will be just fine with Barczewski in goal.  Kid was lights out in the NAHL last yr:  http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=273884

Guess goalie Colton Point with his US-Canada dual eligibility chose Canada. 

Tri-City Storm goalie Filip Larsson committed to @DU_Hockey today. 2016 6th rd pick of Detroit Red Wings will play for Sweden at World Juniors.

Mr Ricochet
10 hours ago, DM47 said:

Anyone watch the game today? See the US lost to Czech 4-2

Wow, they lost?  I started it and the feed got real glitchy 5-6-7 minutes in.  Refreshed it and it jumped forward so I left it and never got back.  But the US was dominating the little I saw...... It was Bischell vs Bryzgala for the Czechs.  Kondelik was the Czech's #1 c.

DM47
4 hours ago, Mr Ricochet said:

Wow, they lost?  I started it and the feed got real glitchy 5-6-7 minutes in.  Refreshed it and it jumped forward so I left it and never got back.  But the US was dominating the little I saw...... It was Bischell vs Bryzgala for the Czechs.  Kondelik was the Czech's #1 c.

The Box score I saw had Kucharski as the goaltender but that could have very well been wrong too as I didn't watch any of it, my HockeyTV subscription expired yesterday morning and won't renew until January sometime most likely. 

Mr Ricochet
9 hours ago, DM47 said:

The Box score I saw had Kucharski as the goaltender but that could have very well been wrong too as I didn't watch any of it, my HockeyTV subscription expired yesterday morning and won't renew until January sometime most likely. 

I'm as guilty as anyone but this is the WJC thread and the WJAC, that's going on now, is here: