No replies to this topic

#1 Mr Ricochet

Cup Winning Goalie

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,666 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 06:07 PM

CHN   Link

“I’m a two-way center. I like to create offense, but I work just as hard on the defensive side. I use my skating and strength in both ends of the ice. I want to be hard to play against,” he said.

Despite growing up in New York Rangers territory, Badini has tried to model his game after Boston Bruins center Patrice Bergeron.

“He’s one of the best two-way centers in the game. He’s a great skater. He kills penalties and wins face-offs,” Badini said.

An absolute joy to watch this kid play.   Of course he jumps out because of his elite speed and prowess in the Ozone but this kid is in many battles in front of his own goalies crease.  A true 200 foot player who pays attention to detail, on the 1st unit PP and PK, just like the player he patterns his game off of, Bergeron.  ....... Lately I've been trying to keep track of faceoffs and by my count Jack wins a good bit more than he loses and shows excellent technique at the dot. 

The Steel's best player through these 3 playoff rounds and usually the best player on the ice. 

Crush Em Steel
Blackhawks Rock
RIP Huckleberry. 1995-2009.... Thanks for 14 unforgettable years Huck. You will forever be loved and missed.

Reply to this topic

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users