Sign in to follow this  
Mr Ricochet

Chicago 4 @ Sioux City 5 OT 5/12 (Friday Game 1 Recap))

Mr Ricochet

I made the 75 mile trek from Sioux Falls to the TEC last evening (mainly as chauffer for some others) to see this game. It didn't take long to realize it was fairly obvious WHY these two teams were playing for the Clark Cup.

There are some things I know about hockey, some things I don't know, and some things I suspect, and one thing I suspect is I doubt if any other team in the USHL could have won a game against either team on the ice last nite.

It was one heck of a game.

Congratulations to both organizations.

Good post and glad you got to see the game. Good game, and hopefully series, for the fans and league.

Mr Ricochet

What happened to the steel Goalie who has carried them thru the playoffs..did he get hurt in the Dubuque series

There is a possibility goalie Stezka and Dman Kachyna signed contracts with the pro league KHL in Russia. Until it's determined they did or didn't both players are being held out cuz if they have signed a pro contract they are ineligible and I'd assume the Steel would forfeit any games they played in.

Ryan

Hey Flyin Ryan is that you with the hockey helmet, beard and waving a Musketeer flag? And are you bringing your gear to Chicago?

Wasn't at the game, so no, not me.

I'll be wearing my jersey for the game we go to in Chicago.

casemagnum

Hey Flyin Ryan is that you with the hockey helmet, beard and waving a Musketeer flag? And are you bringing your gear to Chicago?

It is Bob and I won't say his last name here. He is passionate and is a young fan favorite here in SC and takes a lot of pictures with them, for them.

Mr Ricochet

It is Bob and I won't say his last name here. He is passionate and is a young fan favorite here in SC and takes a lot of pictures with them, for them.

Most every arena has a Bob or two in every sport and that's a good thing. Add some ambiance and flavor to the place.