• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#81 herbst20

Cup Winning Goalie

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,735 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 06:10 PM

Sioux City takes the cake with the best name of USHL tryout camps.......Phoenix Pickler

#82 Mr Ricochet

Cup Winning Goalie

• Admin
  • 37,285 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 07:54 PM

Sioux City takes the cake with the best name of USHL tryout camps.......Phoenix Pickler

Not following, Herby...........

Crush Em Steel
Blackhawks Rock
RIP Huckleberry. 1995-2009.... Thanks for 14 unforgettable years Huck. You will forever be loved and missed.

#83 herbst20

Cup Winning Goalie

• Admin
  • 3,735 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 08:06 PM

Nothing to follow.......just a name I liked

#84 Mr Ricochet

Cup Winning Goalie

• Admin
  • 37,285 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 09:21 PM

Oh, a player name!   I was for some reason thinking they named their camp?  :eeek:    ........Believe me when I tell you it ain't easy being dumb.  .. Yea, that's a beauty.  I kinda like a kid from the BCHL at Steel camp, Maxwell Newton.  Sounds like a Harvard commit with a 150 IQ.   He's 97 who put up a point a game last year and has 150+ BCHL games.  Gotta go thru it as I'm not sure of the overage situation in CHI but this kid looks like a possibility to make the 23 man.  Smallish slick centerman who has 14 eyes all over his head.

Crush Em Steel
Blackhawks Rock
RIP Huckleberry. 1995-2009.... Thanks for 14 unforgettable years Huck. You will forever be loved and missed.

#85 redwing77

Checking Forward

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 10:42 PM

Oh, a player name!   I was for some reason thinking they named their camp?  :eeek:    ........Believe me when I tell you it ain't easy being dumb.  .. Yea, that's a beauty.  I kinda like a kid from the BCHL at Steel camp, Maxwell Newton.  Sounds like a Harvard commit with a 150 IQ.   He's 97 who put up a point a game last year and has 150+ BCHL games.  Gotta go thru it as I'm not sure of the overage situation in CHI but this kid looks like a possibility to make the 23 man.  Smallish slick centerman who has 14 eyes all over his head.

I agree, Rico.  I think he should walk around in a smoking jacket carrying a pipe.  :D

My favorite name I saw was out of the CHL a few years back:  Wacey Rabbit.  Awesome.

#86 tpriest

Checking Forward

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:Dubuque Fighting Saints

Posted 13 June 2017 - 05:35 AM

https://twitter.com/...327853076275200

Looks like Brendan White will be on Dubuque's 30 man

Tweet has been deleted... :-/

#87 BackCheck

2nd Line Center

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 08:19 AM

Am I the only one who hopes this kid makes it the the NHL and plays on a team with Marc-Edouard Vlasic?

#88 DM47

Cup Winning Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 04:08 PM

Am I the only one who hopes this kid makes it the the NHL and plays on a team with Marc-Edouard Vlasic?

Reminds me of 13/14 when the Force had Jeremy Butterworth and Christian Cakebread, just needed another to fill out the line.

#89 Mr Ricochet

Cup Winning Goalie

• Admin
  • 37,285 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 08:22 PM

SiouxCity Musketeers @Musketeerhockey 1h1 hour ago

Day 2 of the Main Camp has concluded due to poor ice conditions. Day 3 will begin at 9am tomorrow. Score updates to follow...

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

Crush Em Steel
Blackhawks Rock