Sign in to follow this  
Mr Ricochet

Prospects You Need To Know: Ben Mirageas-Eeli Tolvanen

Mr Ricochet

THN/Ryan Kennedy Link

Ben Mirageas, D – Chicago Steel (USHL): Mirageas played for a dump-and-chase Bloomington team for most of the season and languished. But a trade to Chicago saw his offense jump dramatically and now the Providence College commit is making a nice playoff run with the Steel. Smart and athletic, Mirageas needs to get tougher to play against.

Eeli Tolvanen, LW – Sioux City Musketeers (USHL): One of the most dangerous offensive players in the draft, Tolvanen has continued his exploits in the USHL playoffs, helping Sioux City to the Western Conference final. The Boston College commit with the deadly release has five points in five games for the Musketeers.

minor life

Tolvanen could be the next Draisaitl. Might be the steal of the draft for whoever gets him.

whalersfan

Mr Ricochet

Tolvanen could be the next Draisaitl. Might be the steal of the draft for whoever gets him.

Draisaitl is a biiiiig dude. Tolvenen doesn't get credit for his 2 way game and physical play but IMO he plays a much more dynamic style the the Kraut.

Few years ago Drasiatl decided he was gonna give a 50% effort in the WJC and IMO my guy Freddy Tiffells outplayed him.

Mr Ricochet

I guess so, that is what people have been saying for months and months.

http://www.mynhldraft.com/2017/NHL-Draft-Profiles/Eeli-Tolvanen

http://milehighsticking.com/2017/04/25/colorado-avalanche-cody-glass-2/

http://www.bcinterruption.com/boston-college-hockey-recruiting/2017/4/11/15259590/nhl-central-scouting-rankings-eeli-tolvanen-boston-college

Welcome to FYC, WF. :beers: Glad you stumbled onto the site.

minor life

Draisaitl is a biiiiig dude. Tolvenen doesn't get credit for his 2 way game and physical play but IMO he plays a much more dynamic style the the Kraut.

Few years ago Drasiatl decided he was gonna give a 50% effort in the WJC and IMO my guy Freddy Tiffells outplayed him.

Speaking of Tiffells, may be some interesting news coming on him soon.

Mr Ricochet

Speaking of Tiffells, may be some interesting news coming on him soon.

That's my guy. Been a fan since I saw his first shift. .......Hopefully the news is good about Freddy.