Cup Winning Goalie

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,666 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 11:29 AM

The Hockey Writers:    Link

Crush Em Steel
Blackhawks Rock
RIP Huckleberry. 1995-2009.... Thanks for 14 unforgettable years Huck. You will forever be loved and missed.

#2 MuskegonFan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 06:57 AM

It was awesome when he scored that goal.  I remember I looked down at my phone for a second, I looked up just in time to see Keith send it down the ice, couldn't believe when it went in!

First time I've seen a goalie goal in person... Did see a goalie fight in the old UHL/IHL days though..

#3 Mr Ricochet

Cup Winning Goalie

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,666 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 04:36 PM

It was awesome when he scored that goal.  I remember I looked down at my phone for a second, I looked up just in time to see Keith send it down the ice, couldn't believe when it went in!

First time I've seen a goalie goal in person... Did see a goalie fight in the old UHL/IHL days though..

Yea, like twice a month it seemed!!   The good old days.............

Crush Em Steel
Blackhawks Rock
RIP Huckleberry. 1995-2009.... Thanks for 14 unforgettable years Huck. You will forever be loved and missed.

#4 MuskegonFan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:45 PM

Yea, like twice a month it seemed!!   The good old days.............

lol - I know you were exaggerating but the fight I was in attendance for was the Port Huron - Muskegon brawl.

Those were the good old days, I just wish more fans would buy into the current days.  I get it, I am struggling myself with the fact that the team will be almost completely different again next year, it's a huge turn off.  However, to refer to the USHL as "high school" hockey and not attend the games because of the age of these players... I don't get that.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users