Sign in to follow this  
smalt21

Returners -------- Sioux City

hockeyboy

This is what they call orientation camp. They have a main camp in June and its held to find out who can compete with the returners. This camp in held for those that make the grade enough to battle for a spot on the team or affiliate list, similar to the allstar game of camp. 40 players attending.

Mr Ricochet

This is what they call orientation camp. They have a main camp in June and its held to find out who can compete with the returners. This camp in held for those that make the grade enough to battle for a spot on the team or affiliate list, similar to the allstar game of camp. 40 players attending.

Nice. With the 40 man being submitted earlier in the month safe to assume you're seeing most of that at this camp?

hockeyboy

Yes I would assume there are a few omissions, but these are probably the guys on the list for the most part. Strand did mention there are some guys in the works that wont be around until closer to preseason.

casemagnum

Green beat white last night in a scrimmage 3-2. 3 goalies rotated. 1 of them is very good.

Glenn Gumbley

Green beat white last night in a scrimmage 3-2. 3 goalies rotated. 1 of them is very good.

How does Martin P look?

hockeyboy

He looks good. Hasn't quite mastered the ability to skate on 1 leg with 1 hand on the stick and not lose the puck like his brother.

casemagnum

Martin is going to be good. Needs to gain a little weight and upper body strength but that will come. I think if he can stick here 2 years he may become better than his brother.

Glenn Gumbley

He looks good. Hasn't quite mastered the ability to skate on 1 leg with 1 hand on the stick and not lose the puck like his brother.

That's what I hear. Hopefully Luke can keep him for two years if he ends up too good SL will want him early. :)

Glenn Gumbley

Martin is going to be good. Needs to gain a little weight and upper body strength but that will come. I think if he can stick here 2 years he may become better than his brother.

2 in the USHL and then a few in the NCAA should put him in a pretty good spot.

Mr Ricochet

The very best think for Little Pospisil is getting drafted out of the USHL. He can stay another yr, go to the NCAA , go to the AHL or even the CHL if he chooses. He'll have flexibility he wouldn't if he got drafted out of the CHL.

hockeyboy

This kind of sounds like a London of the OHL kind of deal. Best of luck to the kid, I'm sure he will put up some numbers

hockeyboy

He was not on the list. I would be shocked if they didn't know he wasn't going to N Dak this year.

Mr Ricochet

He was not on the list. I would be shocked if they didn't know he wasn't going to N Dak this year.

Keane? He was a bottom 6 guy last yr and projects the same this yr, no? An experienced guy that went to the Finals last season but he can be replaced, no?

hockeyboy

He's replaceable and this could be a rebuilding year, no need to carry a 3rd line 97.

Mr Ricochet

Andy Johnson @AndyJohnsonNHL 2h2 hours ago

Andy Johnson Retweeted Samuel Salonen

Welcome to Sioux City, Samuel!

Andy Johnson added,

Samuel Salonen @samuelsalonen27
Off to Sioux City1f1fa-1f1f8.png. Thank you Jokerit for the 12 years I've had the opportunity to represent a… https://www. instagram.com/p/BYKuJIWlZu2/
1 reply 0 retweets 2 likes