Sign in to follow this  
Mr Ricochet

USHL GDT 4/21 (Friday)

Mr Ricochet

Scoreboard

Chicago @ Youngstown (Chicago leads series 2-0)

Dubuque @ Muskegon (Dubuque leads series 2-1)

Sioux City @ Des Moines (Sioux City leads series 2-0)

hackshow22

Chicago

Dubuque

SC

Mr Ricochet

The Saint-Jack game is the big one for me. Does LaFontaine go with Brizgala in a back to back after winning a must win last night or go with the #1 rated NA goaltending prospect in Petrozzelli?

Steeves back for MUS and Guttman back for DBQ.........From the line chart below looks like Kudla will be skating forward again.

DBQ Fighting SaintsVerified account @fightingsaints 7m7 minutes ago

Cole is back in! Who leads the way tonight in Game 4? #Saint2Soar #EarnYourHalo

C9-Ia_vXoAA3i_S.jpg
0 replies 0 retweets 4 likes

Mr Ricochet

Phantoms' Werbik suspended for his Butt End to Green for this one.

Mr Ricochet

Hard to follow the YT feed but I think I like it Daschke!! 4th man in and in Kulbakov's space.

casemagnum

The Saint-Jack game is the big one for me. Does LaFontaine go with Brizgala in a back to back after winning a must win last night or go with the #1 rated NA goaltending prospect in Petrozzelli?

Steeves back for MUS and Guttman back for DBQ.........From the line chart below looks like Kudla will be skating forward again.

DBQ Fighting Saints‏Verified account @fightingsaints 7m7 minutes ago

Cole is back in! Who leads the way tonight in Game 4? #Saint2Soar #EarnYourHalo

C9-Ia_vXoAA3i_S.jpg

0 replies 0 retweets 4 likes

I would put Brizgala back in.

Mr Ricochet

What's the record for wins in a season for a Steel goalie?

22, Stezka tied the mark this year........

Mr Ricochet

Hockey TV jacked 4 minutes of the game but 6 minutes in SOG 6-0, Ytown.

Mr Ricochet

This is a SD feed so forgive me...... At 7:41 the Stezka we haven't seen this series makes an appearance. Somehow an out by a Steel Dman along the boards is kept in by a Phantom, rings it back around, with Stezka facing his goal, somehow having lost his stick, stumbling the puck goes in. .....No scrum, just one Phantom in the vicinity.

First Phantom lead of the series. Shots are 7-nuttin, Phantoms.

Mr Ricochet

YT's Cocca off for a trip............

Steel PP humming along at 36.4% in this series, 4-7 last game. ....YT 3rd best kill in the regular season.

Mr Ricochet

Nice adjustment by YT on the kill. Lutz had 2 one timers from the circle, a 3rd wrongly taken away, and they have Crawford up on him and be blocks a one time attempt by Lutz and is shaken a bit......... Means more ice is open if they're shadowing Lutz. McManus digs the one timer too from the left circle.

Mr Ricochet

Nice adjustment by YT on the kill. Lutz had 2 one timers from the circle, a 3rd wrongly taken away, and they have Crawford up on him and be blocks a one time attempt by Lutz and is shaken a bit......... Means more ice is open if they're shadowing Lutz. McManus digs the one timer too from the left circle.

Be damned, off the faceoff they set up McManus at the opposite circle of Lutz and his one timer blocked........ Nicely done by YT in a must win elimination game.

Mr Ricochet

11:00 in YT up 1-0, SOG are 8-zip YT and they killed a penalty. At least 3 blocks and as many deflections. Great start for YT...........

Mr Ricochet

Period ends 1-0, Phantoms. SOG 11-3, YT................ This is the Phantom club that gives a team trouble. North-south, nothing fancy, gum it up, slow it down, suppress shots (1st in the regular season in SA), a reasonable 1 penalty, Kulbakov seeing shots and kicking em out.

Good period for YT..........

Mr Ricochet

LaFontaine goes with Brizgala!!

Mr Ricochet

1:05 in Steeves with 2 shots, Briz with 2 solid saves, Berzolla and Theisen coincidentals a slash and a rough......... Gonna be a gritty elimination game.

Mr Ricochet

2:00 in looking like last night. 2 bad Saint turnovers, Castor a big save...............

Mr Ricochet

3 minutes in, Jacks on a change, Bushy from behind his net to Theisen at the sidewall, stretch pass to a Kudla who gets between the Del Gaizo brothers at the Jack blueline, 5 strides, no deke, wrister board side, 1-0 Saints..........

Mr Ricochet

Teams that have scored first in the playoffs this year are 8-2...........

Mr Ricochet

Bukes off for a hit from behind as he shoulders Solow into the sidewall.............

Mr Ricochet

Bukes off for a hit from behind as he shoulders Solow into the sidewall.............

Jacks kill it....... Saint PP 0-6 last night looks so much better. Nice movement, dangerous. Solid kill for the Jacks.

Mr Ricochet

Behind the play Gerads, head flings back, hits the ice like a ton of bricks, lays motionless.........He goes off for an embellishment.