Sign in to follow this  
Mr Ricochet

Dubuque @ Muskegon 4/20 (Thursday)

Saints Fan 22

And the zamboni somehow ran over a puck during the 2nd intermission and we are delayed. Doesn't sound to be resolved any time soon.

Mr Ricochet

Zamboni has sucked up a puck!! :eeek: Gonna be a delay.............

smalt21

Rueschhoff has really elevated his game. Bradford mentioned he may be the best Saint so far in this series, don't know about that but no doubt his game is at another level than it was in Game 50 this season. Kid is a nice package of 6ft 5in 210lbs, skill, skating, IQ, quick hands and a plus shot and release.

Rueschoff up to around 230, per Dubuque audio broadcast from earlier in the series.

Mr Ricochet

Looks like they're gonna play the 3rd without cleaning the ice!!! But if they get the Zamboni fixed while the period is being played they will stop the action and clean the ice. Watch those east-west passes.............

Now the Saints refuse to play unless the ice is cleaned. Jacks were out on the ice and have to return to their locker room.

Mr Ricochet

Rueschhoff has really elevated his game. Bradford mentioned he may be the best Saint so far in this series, don't know about that but no doubt his game is at another level than it was in Game 50 this season. Kid is a nice package of 6ft 5in 210lbs, skill, skating, IQ, quick hands and a plus shot and release.

Rueschoff up to around 230, per Dubuque audio broadcast from earlier in the series.

Wow........ I always thought the kid had some game but when I saw the two games at the U-18's and he wasn't out of place vs all that NTDP speed I thought this kid is better than I thought.

Mr Ricochet

Puck down to start the 3rd 25-30 minutes late..........

Mr Ricochet

And the zamboni somehow ran over a puck during the 2nd intermission and we are delayed. Doesn't sound to be resolved any time soon.

Safe to say this is as offensively active as Steven's has been since becoming a Saint? From what I can tell he's played much more as a stay at home Dman with DBQ than he did with Sioux Falls.

Mr Ricochet

Will Smith a hit from behind into the boards on the speedy Hammacher with 14:20 to go..........Saint PP.

Mr Ricochet

Hammacher draws another penalty, might have been a knee on knee by Van Whye......... Another shot at a PP for DBQ. Not the way to hold a 2-0 lead by the Jacks.

Saints 0-6 on the PP so far tonight.

Mr Ricochet

Hammacher draws another penalty, might have been a knee on knee by Van Whye......... Another shot at a PP for DBQ. Not the way to hold a 2-0 lead by the Jacks.

Saints 0-6 on the PP so far tonight.

10 bell save by Briz on Theisen on a cross ice feed and shot from the circle.

Saints Fan 22

Not for lack of opportunities in the 3rd period for the Saints, just couldn't find the net. Power play was abysmal, that's where Guttman being out is really noticed.

Mr Ricochet

With FOUR minutes left Lammers pulls Castor..........

Mr Ricochet

Farmer the empty netter, 3-0 with 3:25 to go.

Mr Ricochet

Switched over to Kuhns' call for the 3rd and he rightly mentions just how good Brizgala was tonight. Gutsy call by LaFontaine to go with Briz and the Jacks to send this to a Game 4 being so shorthanded....... Good to see a Game 4 and Muskegon get another home gate.

Mr Ricochet

Not for lack of opportunities in the 3rd period for the Saints, just couldn't find the net. Power play was abysmal, that's where Guttman being out is really noticed.

Good point. Any idea if he can go tomorrow?

Saints Fan 22
[quote name="Saints Fan 22"

Good point. Any idea if he can go tomorrow?

Haven't heard....either way I have a feeling this one is gonna come back to Dubuque for a game 5.

Edited by Saints Fan 22

minor life

Briz was great tonight. Then again Musky could have had 5 more if not for the play at the other end. Referee's got too involved. Solid crowd for a mid week game and I was encouraged by the demographics I saw.