Sign in to follow this  
Saints Fan 22

Anderson Cup

Saints Fan 22

Just saw a nice graphic on Twitter from the league, with breakdown of each teams path to the Anderson Cup, for simplicity I'm only going to show the top 4.

Sioux City, 71 points, 12 games remaining, 7 home, 5 away. 1 versus Dubuque, 2 versus Waterloo.

Chicago, 67 points, 12 games remaining, 5 home, 7 away. 1 versus Dubuque, 2 versus Waterloo

Dubuque, 67 points, 11 games remaining,

4 home, 7 away. 2 vs. Waterloo, 1 vs. Chicago and Sioux City.

Waterloo, 66 points, 11 games remaining, 6 home, 5 away. 2 versus everyone

Obviously, the Muskies are in a really good spot, and have the most home games remaining, but the beautiful thing is all 4 of these teams have several games against one another, so it really is up for grabs.

I didn't realize the Saints only have 4 home games left, and after this weekend, only 2. Also, they have by far the most difficult 3 in 3 weekend at the end of March, hosting Chicago, then on the road to Waterloo, and Sioux City...that follows a two game series at U18, so that 5 game stretch will answer a lot of questions about the Saints championship hopes

Mr Ricochet

Just saw a nice graphic on Twitter from the league, with breakdown of each teams path to the Anderson Cup, for simplicity I'm only going to show the top 4.

Sioux City, 71 points, 12 games remaining, 7 home, 5 away. 1 versus Dubuque, 2 versus Waterloo.

Chicago, 67 points, 12 games remaining, 5 home, 7 away. 1 versus Dubuque, 2 versus Waterloo

Dubuque, 67 points, 11 games remaining,

4 home, 7 away. 2 vs. Waterloo, 1 vs. Chicago and Sioux City.

Waterloo, 66 points, 11 games remaining, 6 home, 5 away. 2 versus everyone

Obviously, the Muskies are in a really good spot, and have the most home games remaining, but the beautiful thing is all 4 of these teams have several games against one another, so it really is up for grabs.

I didn't realize the Saints only have 4 home games left, and after this weekend, only 2. Also, they have by far the most difficult 3 in 3 weekend at the end of March, hosting Chicago, then on the road to Waterloo, and Sioux City...that follows a two game series at U18, so that 5 game stretch will answer a lot of questions about the Saints championship hopes

Nice work, 22.................. Tough go for the Saints, no doubt. But the Anderson Cup aside that is the kind of schedule that will get you ready for the playoffs.

Mr Ricochet

Just looked over the Steel schedule. Of the 12 left they play:

Jacks 2 at home.

Hawks 2 on O'Handley's ocean.

YT 1 at home

Saints 1 on the road.

That's 6 of the 12, no picnic.

DM47

I was just looking at this this morning between Des Moines, Fargo and Lincoln. I ran out of time to finish so am glad this popped up. From the remaining schedule Fargo has 8 games remaining against teams currently in a playoff position, Des Moines has 5 and Lincoln has 3. This will be a fun race to follow until the end.

Yeti

I was just looking at this this morning between Des Moines, Fargo and Lincoln. I ran out of time to finish so am glad this popped up. From the remaining schedule Fargo has 8 games remaining against teams currently in a playoff position, Des Moines has 5 and Lincoln has 3. This will be a fun race to follow until the end.

For the Stars, I think their only hope is that Fargo falters....because I think Des Moines is already in. Fargo has more away games, and more games vs. playoff teams. Should be interesting. I have my doubts Lincoln makes the playoffs, though. If I were betting on it, I'd say DM will finish in 3rd, and Fargo in 4th.

DM47

For the Stars, I think their only hope is that Fargo falters....because I think Des Moines is already in. Fargo has more away games, and more games vs. playoff teams. Should be interesting. I have my doubts Lincoln makes the playoffs, though. If I were betting on it, I'd say DM will finish in 3rd, and Fargo in 4th.

I would definitely agree Des Moines is in at this point. Fargo is better on the road than they are at home but the schedule looks pretty tough at this point. It is going to come down to the last night I have a feeling.

Yeti

I would definitely agree Des Moines is in at this point. Fargo is better on the road than they are at home but the schedule looks pretty tough at this point. It is going to come down to the last night I have a feeling.

Fargo also has the tiebreaker should they finish with the same amount of points at the end of the regular season.

DMBucshighlights

Fargo also has the tiebreaker should they finish with the same amount of points at the end of the regular season.

Don't forget that head to head record is not the first tiebreaker. ROW is first tiebreaker.