herbst20

Guests/And Those Trying To Register

herbst20

I was notified of a guest that was attempting to become a member but the site wasn't allowing him to do so. Working with Rico, I believe the problem has been corrected. If you continue to have problems, you can email me. herbst20@hotmail.com

Zugisland

Herbst thanks it finally worked after 2 years of trying to become a member. I wonder if the site was preventing others from joining and thus limiting the appeal? In any event thanks for making it work

Mr Ricochet

Welcome, Zug :beers: .................

Indeed herby noticed a problem with registering and it looks like we found a fix. As he mentions for those wanting to register you shouldn't have a problem but if you do drop herby an email and we'll get you in.

herbst20

Welcome Zugisland! We are very happy to have you on board here at FYC.

Looking forward to you posting!

Flapjack22

Herby and Mr Rico. Thanks for helping me get signed up here. I have followed for several years and enjoy the topics discussed. I do agree the league and teams are less forthcoming with info and it is nice to have a place we can go to.

Mr Ricochet

Just a reminder for those reading and wanting to sign up to post..........

Hey Hey Whatdya Say

I think I ran into the same issues those guys did so thanks for fixing it.

SteelCity

The Password Reset (Contact Admin.) email had been undeliverable for a while.  I've wanted to post on several occasions but couldn't cuz I forgot my password.  Thanks for fixing it and for updating this site.   :2thumbsup:

Mr Ricochet

Those trying to sign up.

1. You will get a message telling you to verify your email.  You must do this to ensure you are not a bot.

2.  As Herby mentioned in the first post in this thread you can email him with questions or if you need help.  Or you can contact me on Twitter at Mr Ricochet@FYChockeytalk.  This method is preferable and will speed up the process.